Friday, 22 June 2012

Secret

Ambrosine Prototype


She's not human, but no one has to know.

I've neglected so many weeks of interesting topics from Illustration Friday lately but now it's time for me to kick back into gear with this week's topic "Secret".

 No one has to know but if you want to know anyway, she's an android.
(As if it wasn't obvious enough, eh? Silky purple hair, pink skin, encased in a segmented bubble of text and supercharged by invisible cables).

An android designed to live forever; but as fate would have it Ambrosine's design was flawed due to an unexpected error leaving her bound to living in a confined space where she must constantly have her body powered by multiple cables as her maximum energy storage capacity is very low.

I used a similar style to my previous entry with my "Monarchy" upload but this is a little more detail and going into Nouveau a little bit. I think it turned out quite well.

No comments:

Post a Comment